Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Edinburgh

I have plenty of pictures, but as I am currently on a pay-as-you-go computer, I figured I would make this brief. I am currently in orientation for my UC and have met some rather interesting characters all from the various different UCs, and each attending a few different schools. I was surprised at how interesting and unique some of the characters were (as i have to admit that I was expecting sorority and fraternity types) But I am happy to report that instead I got drunk on free wine last night, had a very interesting conversation with the director's wife and dinner (as they are from davis as well) and than went out to a karoake night with some of the other students. All in all quite fun. I am a bit nervous about classes now, due to warnings of the differences in teaching, but I am also way too excited about the topics to be scared away.
I will come back with a more thorough and concise draft, but figured you all might want a bit of an update.
Going home the 14th, and than school still doesn't start til the 25th, so who knows what other kind of mischief I can get into??
here are the pics:

coastal town in scotland

street entertainer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home