Monday, November 27, 2006

Nights out

I have had crazy homework to do. So I am at the library til late. But I always have my camera on me. So I took the picture of the outside of parkinson hall
and the inside of Brotherton library...its round...and old...and really really cool.
Otherwise I go out with my flatmates: Dennis, Vivi and fotis. Fotis got his picture taken with these two. We arent sure if they were collecting for charity or their personal beer fund... And than I have been experimenting with recipes. This night we had Ethiopian ginger vegetables. I didnt boil them long enough b/c I didnt factor in the suckiness of our electric stove- so a bit aldente but still good. And than I made it again today! Oh my goodness SO GOOd!
(I have also started buying an organic local veggie box which has really good roots and vegetables) -made it taste even better probably.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home